2009 Tanaka Tanaka TED-262L Gas Powered Drill
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
Tanaka TED-262L Gas Powered Drill
Looking for a cost-effective alternative to the TED-262R gas powered drill? The Tanaka TED-262L features the same power as the -262R but is equipped with a locking mechanism for manually backing out a bit.
- 26 cc, 1.3 h.p. two-stroke engine
- 20:1 gear reduction
- 17.7 ft. lbs.output torque
- Unique locking mechanism
- Dual position front handle
- Two-year commercial use warranty / Three-year consumer use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
- 10.5 lbs.
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 26 cc
- Output H.P.: 1.3 hp.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 fl. oz. (500 cc)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- Reduction Ratio: 20:1
- Chuck Speed: 0-450 RPM
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Max Bit Size: 1 in. (25 mm) Wood, 1/2 in. Steel, 1/2 in. Concrete
- Dry Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.7 kg) w/o chuck 11.6 lbs. (5.2 kg.) w/ chuck
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
- Warranty: Two-year commercial use warranty / Three-year consumer use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
- Saves time and is more convenient than using a chuck & key. For use on all Tanaka drills.
- 26 cc
- Engine Power
- 1.3 hp.
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 fl. oz. (500 cc)
- 17.7 ft. lbs.
- Gear Reduction
- 20: 1
- 10.5 lbs. (4.7 kg)