2012 Snapper SS822E FREE SHIPPING
Stock Image: Model SS922EX Shown
The Single Stage Snow Blower from Snapper can remove up to a foot of snow with ease. Snapper snow blowers feature a genuine Briggs & Stratton® engine and deliver the performance and reliability you have come to expect from Snapper. With a wear-resistant polymer auger and auger-propelled drive system, these snow blowers are mobile, clean down to the pavement, and have the power to throw snow up to 30 feet away.
Quick Adjust Deflector: Easily adjust the height and distance snow is thrown with a large deflector handle.
Auger-Propelled Drive System: Augers make contact with the ground, helping you move the snow blower forward with little effort.
Push Button Start: Featuring push button starting for easy start-ups every time.
Proven Briggs & Stratton Snow Series™ OHV Engine: Advanced OHV design runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, longer engine life, and improved fuel economy.
- Briggs & Stratton Snow Series™ engine
- 4-Cycle (no oil/gas mix)
- Uses synthetic oil for easier cold-weather starting
- High performance auger-assist drive system
- Easy-starting package
- Clearing Width: 22 in.
- Throwing Distance: 30 ft.
- Intake Height: 12.5 in.
- Auger Style: High Performance
- Auger Diameter: 10 in.
- Auger Gear Case Material: Wear-Resistant Polymer
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Snow Series™
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.9 qt.
- Ft.-lbs. Gross Torque: 8.00
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: 200° Manual
- Chute Deflector Direction Change: Manual
- Type: Auger Propelled
- Wheel Lock Release: Auger Propelled
- Tire Size: 8 in. x 2 in.
- Handle Type: Gull Wing
- Panel Type: Gull Wing
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Consumer: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial: 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 22 in.
- Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 30 ft.
- Drive Type
- Auger Propelled
- Wheel Size
- 8 in. x 2 in.
- 92 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 qt.