2014 Briggs & Stratton 2015 - 1696614 1024MD Medium Duty Snowthrower - FREE SHIPPING
Simple to maneuver yet powerful enough to cut through snow and ice, the medium-duty, two-stage snow blower is a proven performer. Powered by a durable Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine, reliability is never an issue as this engine is guaranteed to start at 20 below.
- Briggs & Stratton Snow Series Engine - Tested to start down to -20° F, this Overhead Valve (OHV) engine delivers the power needed to move snow fast no matter what the weather has in store.
- Dual Serrated Auger Blades - Sharp serration lines the outside and inside of the blades to cut through snow and ice easier.
- Free Hand™ Control - Allows the operator the ability to operate the snow blower with one hand while using the control with the other.
- On Panel Chute Deflector Control - Quickly change the distance snow is thrown from the control panel.
- Push Button Chute Rotation - Change the direction snow is thrown by simply pushing a button.
- Drive: Speed (forward) - 6 ; Speed (reverse) - 2
- Fuel Capacity: .75
- Starting: Electric Recoil
- Clearing Width: 24 Inches
- Intake Height: 19.5 Inches
- Throwing Distance: 38
- Auger: Notched Steel
- Chute/Rotation: Push Button
- Chute: Deflector - On Panel
- Headlight: Halogen
- Standard: Reversible Skid Shoes
- 24 Inches
- Electric Recoil
- Max Discharge
- Drive Type
- Speed (forward) - 6 ; Speed (reverse) - 2
- Fuel Capacity