2014 Snapper NXT Series NXT 25/48
Practical innovation on the Snapper NXT Series riding mowers makes mowing the grass even easier. Smart, user-friendly features like push-button start, foot pedal control, convenient electric grass height-of-cut and a digital dashboard that monitors your maintenance needs make mowing the grass more like driving a car. Powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton engine, NXT Series lawn tractors power through thick, tall grass cutting and distributing clippings across your yard with its advanced, multi-level cutting and super-efficient airflow systems.
- Simple Push Button Start: You have to try the NXT's riding mower push-button starting system to appreciate how simple it is to start.
- A Smart Engine: Electronic Fuel Management (EFM) on Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engines delivers consistent automotive-style starting every time.
- More Than a Seat: It's like relaxing in a hammock while mowing. The Snapper NXT has a seat made of breathable mesh, offering a comfortable ride even during long hours of yard maintenance.
- Innovative Digital Dashboard: Only Snapper can bring you a riding mower digital dashboard that monitors your maintenance needs, fuel level, hours and grass cut height.
- Convenient Grass Height Adjustment: Electric height-of-cut switch adjusts the mower height for different grass cutting heights with a single switch.
- Bright Headlights: Riding mower headlights allow you to stay out late with the extra wide beam, LED headlights.
- Ultra-Tight Turning Radius: With a 14" turning radius, you will spend less time mowing the lawn and more time enjoying your yard.
- Advanced Mowing: The heart of the NXT is a multi-level blade cutting system that cuts grass with a vengeance. Super-efficient airflow then distributes clippings evenly across your yard.
- Rugged Mower Deck: More durable 48" fabricated mower decks feature welded heavy-duty steel for non-stop lawn mowing season-after-season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series V-Twin OHV
- Gross HP: 25
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Push Button
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Battery (cca): 12V-230 cca
- Type: TuffTorq® K46
- Forward Speed: 0-5.5
- Reverse Speed: 0-3.3
- Differential: Hydro
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (inches): 15x6
- Rear Tires (inches): 20x9.5
- Number of Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4
- Seat: Mesh, Adjustable
- Turning Radius: 14 in.
- Cutting Width: 48 in.
- Deck Type: Fabricated
- Mower Configuration: Side Discharge
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height of Cut Range: 1.5 in.-4.0 in.
- Height of Cut Positions: Infinite
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Thickness: 12-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Hung
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Electric
- Headlights: LED
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Maintenance Monitor: Yes
- Hourmeter: Yes
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Fuel Level Indicator: Yes
- Assembled Length: 71 in.
- Assembled Width: 60 in.
- Assembled Height: 45 in.
- Residential Use: 3-Year Limited Warranty Fabricated Deck Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Use: 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Dump Cart: Multi-functional riding mower attachment, 10-cu ft. cart takes the heavy-lifting out of yard work.
- Clean Sweep Triple Catcher: Roomy enough for 10-bushels of clippings in three easy-to-empty grass bags.
- Soft Sided Snow Cab: Keep the howling, cold wind out with our vinyl snow cab riding mower attachment, complete with clear, shatterproof, non-fogging Lexan® windows.
- 36" Tiller Attachment: Three-foot wide tilling swath prepares soil quickly for planting. The 36" tiller riding mower attachment comes with heavy-duty steel tines.
- 40" Tow-Behind Dethatcher: Easily remove thatch from the lawn by using the Snapper tractor dethatcher attachment.
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional shredder blades are available to crush fall leaves.
- Turbo Blower: Easily attaches to the tractor and gets power directly from the lawn mower engine. The blower pushes grass clippings and lawn debris into a bagger for a cleaner cut.
- Single-Stage Snowblower: Easily clear snow with our Snapper single stage snow blower attachment.
- Sun Shade: Keep your cool and protect yourself from harmful sun rays with our convenient sun shade riding mower attachment.
- Tire Chains: These riding mower tire chains offer extra stability for working on slippery surfaces.
- Front Double Bar Bumper: Protect your riding lawn mower with a front double bar bumper.
- Snow Blade 42": Easily plow driveway snow with Snapper's 42" snow blade attachment.
- Tractor Cover: Great for storing your riding mower, tractor covers protect and keep your Snapper mower clean until next season.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series V-Twin OHV
- TuffTorq® K46
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15x6; Rear: 20x9.5
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag