2015 BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro 52 Kawasaki® FX691V 942621 - FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
XRZ™ Pro 52 Kawasaki® FX691V 942621 - FREE SHIPPING
READY TO TAME THE TOUGHEST TURF
The new BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro is our latest professional grade mower built for the lawn care contractor and the homeowner who wants to mow like one.
- Machine weight / wet: 760 lbs.
- Machine length: 76"
- Machine height (with ROPS down): 45"
- Displacement: 726 cc [44.3 cu. in.]
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Gallons
- Make: Kawasaki® FX691V
- Transmission: HG ZT-3400 Twin Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Professional grade DNA: We packed the BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro with innovative new features, top-quality value and all the toughness and reliability you’ve come to expect from BOB-CAT® mowers. The XRZ™ Pro is the professional grade mower with the premium comfort and performance features you deserve.
- Performance and durability: The BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro comes standard with tough, commercial grade ZT-3400 transaxles, a powerful, smooth-running FX691V Kawasaki® engine and a productive top mowing speed of 8-miles per hour. A quick lift foot pedal lets you lift the deck conveniently right from the seat for easy transport over obstacles.
- Comfort and control: Adjustable, oversized controls with a dampening feature reduce hand and arm fatigue and provide steady control even on bumpy ground. 22-inch drive wheels smooth the ride and provide sure-footed traction. A premium EVC high back seat is standard for all-day mowing comfort.
- Cut quality: Our TufDeck™ Pro professional mowing system features an oversized polymer discharge chute for efficient dispersal of clippings. Our patented Double-Wave Baffle System™ stands grass up with maximum vacuum and lift. Fast blade tip speeds over 18,000 fpm slice lifted grass cleanly for a smooth, even finish.
- Reduced maintenance and easy service: The ZT-3400 drive system has fewer potential leak points for reliability. The open frame design and flip up floor plate makes access to key components easy. A flexible oil drain hose and easy to reach filters and dipstick makes oil changes simple.
- Peace of mind with best industry warranties: 2-year/1000 hour or 6-year/ 500 hour
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki® FX691V
- 726 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- HG ZT-3400 Twin Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0-6; Rear: 22 x 11.0-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type