2015 Classen HTS-20H FREE SHIPPING
More seed rows, placed closer together, produces thicker turf quicker! Unique floating seed box and our industry best 13 double-bladed shafts, 26 blades in all, spaced a narrow 1.5 inches apart, provide carpet-like coverage even on the bumpiest of terrain.
- Hydro-Gear® T2 transmission for smooth consistent power flow, and ease of maintenance
- More blades = better germination. Plus, each heat-treated blade can be rotated 180 degree for double the life.
- Shorter distance between blades (spaced 1.5" apart opposed to traditional 2" spacing) puts seeds and rows between plants closer which leads to a fuller turf coverage sooner than if the plants were further apart. Homeowners can be obsessed with how quickly their newly seeded plants grow, but more importantly how quickly bare soil is covered.
- Produce less pressure per square inch reducing soil compaction and eliminating tire ruts. Four heavy-duty wheels provide exceptional balance and stability on hills and straight lines.
- One handle controls both directions. Single lever forward up to 3 mph, reverse up to 1.5 mph.
- Commercial-duty 270cc displacement provides plenty of power to get the job done
- The perfect size; not too big, not too small. Closes tight to protect seed while you're on the road and on the job.
- Get the perfect germination results with up to 10 different positions.
- Partial and Complete Reel Assemblies are available to retrofit your existing Classen TS or TSS model
- 2-Year Warranty
- Engine: Honda® GX270
- Displacement/hp: 270 cc/9 hp
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, Hydro-Gear® T2
- Seeding Width: 20"
- Seeding Depth: Float/lock-in adjustable 0"-1.625"
- Unit Width: 31"
- Unit Length w/handle up/folded: 57"/45.75"
- Unit Height w/handle up/folded: 45"/33"
- Unit Weight: 300 lbs
- Ground Speed F/R: 3 mph/1.5 mph
- Productivity: 26,400 ft/hr
- Seed Hopper Capacity: 40 lbs
- Number of blades: 26 (13 double-bladed shafts)
- Row spacing: 1.5"
- Wheels Front/Rear: 13" x 5.00-6"
- Warranty: 2-year
- Horse Power
- 9 hp
- 31 in.
- 300 lb.