2015 Classen RA21B FREE SHIPPING
New from Classen®, this mean aerating machine is designed to punch cleaner holes in tough soil without additional weights. It’s easy to use, easy to maintain and – thanks to its nice price, even easier to purchase. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in. An open design allows for clear unobstructed access to the engine. The rust resistant tine shield is lightweight and easy to remove for access to the tines and drive belt. And, because the new Classen Reciprocating Aerator doesn’t utilize hydraulics to independently drive the tines, the operator controls are simple.
- Easier to maneuver than its drum style predecessors.
- Punches cleaner holes in tough, hardened soil, no additional weights needed.
- Reciprocating tine design covers more turf in less time with less fatigue. The core tines reciprocate at 450 revolutions per minute and cover up to 26,000 sq. ft. per hour.
- ON/OFF switch conveniently located near the engine.
- Lightweight, rust-resistant, two-piece hood reduces overall unit noise and allows easy access for maintenance — drive belt can be replaced without removing the crank shaft.
- Folding handle for less space on rental floors and trailers.
- Lifting and tie-down handles for easy and safe transportation.
- Large, Pneumatic Wheels - Front and back, for better flotation on turf and easier maneuverablility.
- Tire scrapes front and rear – keep tires free from dirt and allow maximum penetration of tines.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Aerating Width: 21"
- Core Depth: 2.75"
- Number of Tines: 8
- Diameter of Tines: 5/8"
- Hole Pattern: 32.6" x 7.5"
- Holes / Ft²: 10
- Dimensions: 39"H x 31.5"W x 64"L
- Dimensions (Handle Folded): 24"H x 31.5"W x 49"L
- Dry weight: 261 lbs.
- Ground Speed: 2.84 mph
- Coverage: 26,000 ft2/ hour
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Intek
- Displacement: 205 cc
- Machine Drive: Push Off the Tines
- Primary Aerator Drive: Sheaves and Belts
- Gear Reduction: 6:1
- Wheels (inches) Pneumatic: 2.80 - 4 Front / 4.10 x 3.50 - 4 Rear
- Minimum Gate Width: 32"
- Coring Width
- 21 in.
- Coring Depth
- 2.75 in.
- Hole Pattern
- 32.6 in. x 7.5 in.
- 261 lb.
- Minimum Gate Width: 32 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 205 cc