2015 Generac Guardian 11kW with 12-circuit Switch (006437-0) FREE SHIPPING
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage. Has the ability to backup a 3-ton air conditioner, well pump or water heater, and the main rooms of your house.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Number of) 2 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 530 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.7 qt/1.6 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Generac Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with Generac Power Systems. One reason for this confidence is that the Generac product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “Improving Power By Design.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose Generac Power Systems with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized Fast Response to changing load conditions and Maximum Motor Starting Capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- True Power™ Electrical Technology: Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC systems.
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 50 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 11,000 VA Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 10,000 VA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 (L x W x H) in/mm
- Max. Load: (220 Volts, Single Phase) 45.8/41.7 (LP/NG)
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 407/184.6
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 124 (3.51); Full Load – 195 (5.52) ; (Liquid Propane - cu.ft./hr(gal/hr)/cu.meters/hr.(liter/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 42.8 (1.18) [4.45]; Full Load – 70 (1.92) [7.28]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: (Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at normal load) 63
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 530 cc
- (Pounds/Kilograms) 407/184.6
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz