2015 Generac Guardian 22kW with Whole House Switch (006551-0) FREE SHIPPING
The 22 kW Guardian® Series home standby generator is the largest air-cooled home standby generator on the market. Not only does it deliver all the features and functionality customers have come to expect from the market-leading brand of home standby generators, but with an MSRP that is the lowest cost per kilowatt of any air-cooled home standby generator. Provides whole house coverage for many homes.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Number of) 2 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Generac Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- True Power™ Electrical Technology: Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC systems.
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 100 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 22,000 Watts Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 19,500 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732 in/mm
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 91.6/81.3
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 526/238.6
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 184 (5.21); Full Load – 281 (7.96) ; (Liquid Propane - cu.ft./hr(gal/hr)/cu.meters/hr.(liter/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 83 (2.16) [8.16]; Full Load – 127 (3.68) [13.99]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load - 67 ; Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode - 58
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- 999 cc
- (Pounds/Kilograms) 526/238.6
- AC Output
- (Frequency) 60 Hz