2015 Generac XG8000E Model 5747 FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
XG8000E Model 5747 FREE SHIPPING
This compact yet durable generator offers premium quality power, engineered for high performance using the Generac OHVI engine.
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and adverse working conditions.
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Hour meter with maintenance resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go.
- PowerBar™ easily monitors power wattage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Displacement: 407cc
- Fuel Capacity: 9 Gal (34 Liters)
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel: (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Low Oil Sysytem: (Method) Low Pressure
- Lubrication: (Method) Oil Pump
- Oil Type: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- RPM: 3600
- Starting: (Method) Electric/Recoil Pull Start
- Type of Engine: OHVI
- Wheel: (Type) 9.5" Semi-Solid Wheels
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 x 25.5 x 28 (800 x 648 x 711 mm) ; (Extended Length) 48.5 in. (1232 mm) ; (Carton) 33 x 26 x 25 in. (838 x 660 x 635 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 263 lbs (119.5 kg)
- Weight: (Unit) 258 lbs (117.3 kg)
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Output: (Rated Running) 8000 Watts ; (Maximum Starting) 10000 Watts
- AMPS: (Rated 120/240) 66.7/33.3 VAC ; (Max 120/240) 83.3/41.6 VAC
- Battery: 12VDC 10 Ah ; Wall Charger Adapter Included
- Choke: (Location) On Control Panel
- Configuration: EPA/49-State
- Handle: (Style) Folding Interlocked
- Model #: 5747-3
- Other: Neutral Bonded to Ground
- Run Time: (at 50%) 10.00 hrs
- Standard: Maintenance Kit
- Switch: (Start Type) Off/On ; (Location) On Control Panel
- Voltage: (AC) 120/240VAC
- Warranty: (Residential) 2 Year ; (Commercial) 1 Year
- Engine Type
- (Unit) 258 lbs (117.3 kg)
- AC Output
- (Method) Electric/Recoil Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Run Time
- (at 50%) 10.00 hrs