2015 Generac XP10000E 5932 FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
XP10000E 5932 FREE SHIPPING
One of the largest portable generators available, the rugged, professional grade XP10000E offers premium features that make it ideal for job sites and day long events.
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full GFCI Outlet Protection meets OSHA safety requirements.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty frame tubing for durability and strength.
- Generac's OHVI® Engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin-on oil filter for longer engine life.
- Idle Control conserves fuel for extended run times and reduced noise.
- Integrated lifting eye for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Large capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge keeps you up and running on the job site.
- Low-Oil Pressure Shutdown safeguards engine from damage.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Displacement: 530cc
- Fuel Capacity: 9.25 Gal (35 Ltrs)
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel: (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Low Oil Sysytem: (Shutdown) Low Pressure
- Oil Type: 10W-30/SAE 30
- RPM: 3600
- Starting: Electric
- Type of Engine: OHVI
- Wheel: (Type) 10" Semi-Solid Wheels
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34.75 x 29 x 34 in. (883 x 737 x 864 mm) ; (Extended Length) 48.5 in. (1232 mm) ; (Carton) 34.5 x 23 x 36.5 in. (876 x 584 x 927 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 334 lbs (152 kg)
- Weight: (Unit) 293 lbs (133 kg)
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Output: (Rated Running) 10000 Watts ; (Maximum Starting) 12000 Watts
- AMPS: (Rated 120/240) 83.3/41.6 VAC ; (Max 120/240) 100/50 VAC
- Battery: 12VDC ; Wall Charger Adapter Included
- Choke: (Location) On Engine
- Configuration: EPA/49-State/CSA
- Handle: (Style) Folding Interlocked
- Lubrication: (Method) Oil Pump
- Model #: 5932-1
- Other: Neutral Bonded to Ground
- Run Time: (at 50%) 9 hrs
- Standard: Maintenance Kit
- Switch: (Start Type) On/Off/Start ; (Location) On Engine
- Voltage: (AC) 120/240VAC
- Warranty: (Residential) 3 year ; (Commercial) 3 year
- Engine Type
- (Unit) 293 lbs (133 kg)
- AC Output
- (Rated 120/240) 83.3/41.6 VAC ; (Max 120/240) 100/50 VAC
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Run Time
- (at 50%) 9 hrs