2015 Generac XP8000E Model 5931 FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
XP8000E Model 5931 FREE SHIPPING
The XP8000E is professional grade with rugged construction and premium features. This portable generator is perfect for job sites and day long events.
- 120/240V selector switch provides full 120V power.
- All-terrain, never flat wheels reliable portability.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Full panel GFCI protection meets OSHA safety requirements.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Hour meter with maintenance resets tracks ussage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Idle Control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- Integrated lifting eye provides easy transport and security on the jobsite.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go.
- Single touch electric start, Battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Displacement: 407cc
- Fuel Capacity: 9 Gal (34 Liters)
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel: (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Low Oil Sysytem: (Shutdown) Low Pressure
- Lubrication: (Method) Oil Pump
- Oil Type: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- RPM: 3600
- Starting: (Method) Electric/Recoil Pull Start
- Type of Engine: OHVI
- Wheel: (Type) 10" Solid Wheels
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34.6 x 29 x 27.2 in. (879.5 x 736.5 x 690.5 mm) ; (Extended Length) 48.5 in. (1232 mm) ; (Carton) 37.25 x 22.75 x 25.5 in. (947.5 x 577.5 x 646.5 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 269 lbs (122 kg)
- Weight: (Unit) 241 lbs (109.3 kg)
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Output: (Rated Running) 8000 Watts ; (Maximum Starting) 10000 Watts
- AMPS: (Rated 120/240) 66.6/33.3 VAC ; (Max 120/240) 83.3/41.6 VAC
- Battery: 12VDC Ahr ; Wall Charger Adapter Included
- Choke: (Location) On Control Panel
- Configuration: EPA/49-State/CSACanada
- Handle: (Style) Folding/Locking
- Model #: 5931-1
- Other: Neutral Bonded to Ground
- Run Time: (at 50%) 10 hrs
- Standard: Single-Point Lifting Eye ; Maintenance Kit
- Switch: (Start Type) Off/On/Start ; (Location) On Control Panel
- Voltage: (AC) 120/240VAC
- Warranty: (Residential) 3 Year ; (Commercial) 3 Year
- Engine Type
- (Unit) 241 lbs (109.3 kg)
- AC Output
- (Method) Electric/Recoil Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- (Shut Off) On Control Panel
- Run Time
- (at 50%) 10 hrs