2015 Little Wonder 2410
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
- Stamped, thru-hardened high carbon tool steel blades maintain a sharp edge for longer periods of time. This means less downtime for maintenance.
- Little Wonder blades last 6 to 10 times longer then other steel blades.
- Most hedge trimmers feature only one set of blades that move. Little Wonder Electric Hedge Trimmers feature double reciprocating blades for reduced vibration and heavier cuts.
- Cuts up to 1/2" Diameter Growth, our hand sharpened blades let you shear new growth, as well as established heavy growth
- Gears Designed for 20% More Cutting Speed. Case hardened steel gears for durability and longer life. Angled gear teeth transmit greater torque for more power from the motor to the blades.
- Motor stops in less then 1/2 second if either switch is released. Reduces the chance of coming into contact with moving blades. Meets or exceeds International Safety Standards.
- Blades will only engage if both switches are simultaneously depressed. Increases user safety. The first of its kind in North America.
- Double-Insulated Motor is Ball Bearing Mounted. Top and bottom ball bearing mounts ensure smoother, cooler running and longer life. Also produces less friction for increased blade power.
- Cord Management System molded into the rear handle, this hook keeps the extension cord from coming unplugged during operation.
- Brush cap and gear case covers remove easily for maintenance. No need to separate the housing.
- Ergonomic Handle Configuration shaped to you hands natural form, less fatiguing design, adjustable front handle, precision balanced, and light. Easier to use for longer periods of time.
- 10dB reduction in sound pressure (volume the operator hears), 8dB reduction in the total noise level (amount put into environment).
- Extra strong frame bar for years of use.
- Blade Length (inches): 24
- Blade Speed: 2700 Cuts Per Minute
- Volts: 110
- Amps: 4.5
- Watts: 462.33
- Weight (pounds): 7.9
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 1/2" Thick
- Warranty: 2 Years
- All models available in 220v.
- Cut, in.
- 24 in.
- Cutter Type
- Single Edge
- 7.9 lb.