2015 Little Wonder 6033 FREE SHIPPING
The Little Wonder Pro Edger maintains its edging performance even in the toughest conditions. This wheeled edger is designed to cut clean, crisp edges quickly and efficiently. It will cut up to 90 feet per minute! Dual–belts provide extra power to the blade. The Pro Edger is user–friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet–arm height adjustment system for fatigue–free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Available with a 550 Series Briggs & Stratton® engine, a more durable and cooler running engine with dual element air filter. Also available with a GX120 Honda engine featuring better fuel economy and rated for up to 2000 hours.
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market.
- 10" steel blade is sharpened on all four sides giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening.
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4".
- Convenient controls allow operator to adjust depth, belt tension and blade engagement all from the operator’s position.
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- Four Wheel Design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- Wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability.
- Crack Cleaner Attachment, Product No. 6020. Ideal for cleaning out expansion joints and cracks in asphalt or cement.
- Engine: Briggs Intek Series 550
- Displacement: 127cc
- Cast Iron Cutter Head: Locked
- Drive Belt: Dual Belts
- Edging Depth: Up to 4 inches
- Steel Hubbed 8" Wheels: 4
- Weight (pounds): 65
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 quart
- Warranty: 1 Year Consumer/ 1 Year Commercial
- 127 cc
- Engine Type
- Briggs Intek Series 550
- 65 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.25 qt.