2015 Little Wonder LB 270S FREE SHIPPING
Optimax maximum output blowers are perfect
for moving leaves, debris and standing water—or for any job that requires hurricane-force air. As always,
our blowers feature a patented, split airstream discharge, which moves debris at the top and bottom of
the pile, eliminating “blowback”. And thanks to our new design, you the operator have control of the split-
stream deflector at the handle, which means no more manual shifting.
- Operator Controlled Split-Stream Deflector
- Tubed Pneumatic Tires, 12” Rear, 10” Front
- Transport Bracket and Recoil Cover Guard
- 2 Position Adjustable Operator’s Handle
- Integrated Front to Side Discharge
- Lift Handle
- Engine: Subaru EX27
- Displacement: 265cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Gal.
- Air Cleaner type: Dual Element
- Low Oil Sensor: Standard
- Impeller (diameter, type ): 17", 7 blade steel, reverse angle
- Impeller depth: 3.25"
- Discharge Chute Area: 25.8 sq "
- Air Volume: 2530 cfm
- Air Speed: 160 mph
- Integrated Front Discharge: Yes
- Throttle Control: Remote
- Air Flow Control: Remote
- Dimensions (Height, Width, Length): 43" x 28" x 58"
- (Height, Width, Length)
- Tires, Front: 10" pneumatic front tire w/ tube
- Tires, Rear: 12" pneumatic rear tires w/ tube
- Handle: Ergonomic 2-position adjustable; anti-vibration grip
- Transport Bracket: Yes
- Lift Handle: Yes
- Housing: Continuously-welded steel; 1 piece engine deck
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Swivel Wheel Kit: Optional
- Warranty: 5 years
- 265 cc
- Engine Type
- Subaru EX27
- 140 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 143 mph