2015 Little Wonder Pro Vac FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
Pro Vac FREE SHIPPING
So much better than the competition. Simply THE BEST at everything that matters to you - power, speed, capacity, suction, operator comfort, maneuverability, durability and price.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard
- Engine Displacement: 6.5hp*
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 Quarts
- Bag Design: Top Filling, 26 " diameter, single level release
- Bag Capacity: 8 bushel / 74.47 gal. (US)
- Blade Design: Efficient shredding
- Impeller: 16 3/4 "dia., 5 blades, 1/4" thick
- Drive Wheels: 12" pneumatic rear
- Front Wheels: 10" pneumatic front
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- Length: 62"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 40"
- Nozzle Type: Height adjustable, floating
- Nozzle Width: 29"
- Optional Hose: 12'
- Warranty: 2-year commercial
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Powered to perform. Worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2. Powerful 9 hp Honda® GX270.
- Industry-leading suction - Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don't just sew in a bag liner, you install a "windshield". Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts - no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid 'scalping' and 'digging in' on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
- 184 lb.
- Engine Power
- 6.5 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt.