2015 Little Wonder Pro Vac SP FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
Pro Vac SP FREE SHIPPING
So much better than the competition. Simply THE BEST at everything that matters to you - power, speed, capacity, suction, operator comfort, maneuverability, durability and price.
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Powered to perform. Worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2. Powerful 9 hp Honda® GX270.
- Industry-leading suction - Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don't just sew in a bag liner, you install a "windshield". Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts - no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid 'scalping' and 'digging in' on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
- Engine: GX270 Honda®
- Engine Displacement: 270cc / 9hp
- Fuel Capacity: 6.4 Quarts
- Bag Design: Top Filling, 26 " diameter, single level release
- Bag Capacity: 8 bushel / 74.47 gal. (US)
- Blade Design: Efficient shredding
- Impeller: 16 3/4 "dia., 5 blades, 1/4" thick
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, Hydro-Gear® T2
- Speed (Forward / Reverse): 0-4.2 MPH F/ O- 1.8 MPH R
- Drive Wheels: 13" turf tread tires - rear
- Front Wheels: Heavy-duty casters standard - front
- Weight: 280 lbs.
- Length: 72"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 40"
- Nozzle Type: Height adjustable, floating
- Nozzle Width: 29"
- Optional Hose: 12'
- Warranty: 2-year commercial
- 280 lb.
- Engine Power
- 9 hp
- 270 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.4 qt.