2015 Snapper 200Z Series 20/42
Stop missing out and start zero-turn mowing with the affordable 200Zs. High value features like pro-style twin steer levers, easy-to-use controls, dual hydrostatic transmissions, high performance engines and even a deluxe seat with arm rests make this ZTR a steal. And unlike bigger zero turns, the 200Z is compact, making it perfect for smaller lawn care jobs.
- Try These On: A lot of thought went into making the ZTR controls fit like a glove. Throttle, mower engagement and electric adjustment of grass cutting heights are at your fingertips.
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine: You can't go wrong with over 106 years of Briggs & Stratton engine dependability.
- Strong But Nimble: 360 degree caster wheels let you bob and weave, but the 200Z is no light-weight. The cast-iron front axle and heavy-duty frame will survive years of tough use in rugged environments
- Smooth Ride. Precision Cut: Imagine smoothly accelerating down the line and effortlessly mowing around trees, bushes and flowerbeds. You'll be done so fast - you may want to cut the neighbor's lawn, too.
- Just a Trim: The electric height-of-cut control gives you infinite grass cutting height options so it's easy mow the lawn with "just a trim."
- Reliable Hydrostatic Transmission: Durable Hydro-Gear EZT hydrostatic transmission for low maintenance mowing
- Advanced Lawn Mowing: Snapper zero turn riding mowers offer only the best cutting features from Marbain steel blades that stay sharp longer to our stamped mower deck with aerodynamic characteristics built for efficient cutting and disbursement of clippings.
- Minimize Grass Scalping: Four outbound anti-scalp mower wheels reduce turf damage on uphill slopes
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series V-Twin, OHV
- Gross HP: 22
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Choke-a-Matic
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.4 gal.
- Battery (cca): 12V-190cca
- Type: HydroGear EZT®
- Forward Speed: 0 - 6
- Reverse Speed: 0 - 3
- Brakes: Cog Style
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron, Pivoting
- Front Tires: 11 x 4
- Rear Tires: 18 x 8.5
- Seat: 15 in. Mid-back, Adjustable
- Cutting Width: 42 in.
- Number of Blades: 2
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 4 in.
- Mower Deck Lift: Electric
- Number of Anti-Scalping Wheels: 2 Rear, 2 Front
- Assembled Length: 73 in.
- Assembled Width: 53 in.
- Assembled Height: 39 in.
- Residential Use: 3-year limited warranty
- Commercial Use: 90-day limited warranty
- Twin Grass Catcher: Collect grass clippings and debris in two easy-to empty grass bags for 42" decks only.
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional shredder blades are available to crush fall leaves.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series V-Twin, OHV
- HydroGear EZT®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4; Rear: 18 x 8.5
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag