2015 Snapper 285Z Series 25/52
Cutting your grass with a Snapper zero turn mower has never been easier with the 285Z. Featuring convenient, at your fingertip, controls for simple operation and built to last features like the dependable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ engine for trouble-free operation and durable HydroGear® transmission, this Zero Turn Mowers is a breeze to operate.
- Dependable Briggs & Stratton Engine: Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ overhead valve small engines have full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filters for years of trouble-free lawn mowing performance.
- Engine Protection: This wrap-around steel engine enclosure helps protect critical components from a potential oops or uh-oh.
- Built to Last: 360 degree caster mower wheels let you bob and weave. The cast-iron front axle and heavy-duty ZTR frame will survive years of tough use in rugged environments
- Built to Last: Reliable Hydro-Gear EZT hydrostatic transmission for low maintenance lawn mowing
- Convenient Zero Turn Controls: Throttle, mower engagement and electric height-of-cut are at your fingertips while mowing the grass
- More Cut Height Options: The electric grass height-of-cut control gives you infinite cutting height options so it's easy to trim the lawn
- Advanced Zero Turn Mowing: Snapper zero turn riding mowers offer only the best cutting features from Marbain steel mower blades that stay sharp longer to our stamped mower deck with aerodynamic characteristics built for efficient lawn cutting and disbursement of grass clippings.
- Minimize Lawn Scalping: Four outbound anti-scalp mower wheels reduce turf damage on uphill slopes
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series V-Twin, OHV
- Gross HP: 25
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Choke-a-Matic
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.4 gal.
- Battery (cca): 12V-230cca
- Forward Speed: 0 - 6
- Reverse Speed: 0 - 3
- Brakes: Cog Style
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron, Pivoting
- Front Tires: 11 x 4
- Rear Tires: 18 x 8.5
- Seat: 15 in. Mid-back, Adjustable
- Cutting Width: 52 in.
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 4 in.
- Mower Deck Lift: Electric
- Number of Anti-Scalping Wheels: 2 Rear, 2 Front
- Deck Type: Steel
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Rear Bumper: Double Bar with Plate
- Assembled Length: 73 in.
- Assembled Width: 61 in.
- Assembled Height: 39 in.
- Residential Use: 3-year limited warranty
- Commercial Use: 90-day limited warranty
- Triple Grass Catcher: Mow the lawn and collect clippings and debris in three easy-to empty grass bags for 46" decks only.
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional shredder blades are available to crush fall leaves.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series V-Twin, OHV
- HydroGear EZT®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4; Rear: 18 x 8.5
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag