2015 Snapper FB25115BS
Easily clear out tall grass, brush and saplings with our powerful Snapper Field & Brush Mowers. Equipped to get the job done, our brush mowers feature high-performance Briggs & Stratton Intek® engines, durable Tuff Torq® K46 transmission for superior traction in wet or uneven conditions and a rugged 10-gauge cutting deck to clear through all conditions.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Engine: Powerful, long-lasting Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV engine includes electric start, an Anti-Vibration System for a smoother ride and a two-step debris management system that protects your engine.
- Traction Control: Tuff Torq K46 transmission provides traction control on uneven terrain or wet surfaces. The traction control feature senses when the rear wheels start to spin and lock the wheel to provide it with positive traction.
- Comfortable Operation: Ergonomic loop handle bar with padded grip for comfort while operating you Field & Brush Mower.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Durable 10-gauge steel cutting deck, high performance engine and 16" sealant filled tires push through demanding jobs in rugged environments season after season.
- User-Friendly Drive Controls: Easy-to-use drive controls featured on the ergonomic loop handle bar include 3 forward/1 reverse speed options with forward speeds up to 4 mph.
- Versatile Cutting: Choose your preferred cutting height: 2", 3" or 4" to tackle different jobs with your brush mower.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton Intek™
- HP/CC: 11.5 Gross Horsepower, 344cc
- Cutting Height: 2 in., 3 in., 4 in.
- Weight: 360
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 11.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Intek™ OHV
- 344 cc
- Tuff Torq® K46