2015 Snapper NINJA® Series RP2187520
Best mower for mulching fans, the NINJA® walk-behind lawn mower 's powerful blade with 6 cutting surfaces finely mulches grass clippings while the deck blows them back into your yard. This Snapper 21" lawn mower features a rear wheel drive system with high 10" rear wheels for superior traction on hills and thick grass.The reliable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV engine keeps you going with professional-grade features from ReadyStart™ technology to quieter operation and increased durability.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Easy Mulching Mower: Finely mulch your grass with our exclusive Ninja blade that features 6 powerful cutting surfaces. While the NINJA® blade mulches the grass, the deck design blows them back into the lawn.
- Comfort Zone: Whether its the speed select or the cup holder, the operator zone has everything within easy reach
- Grass Gripper Mower Traction: Rear-wheel drive improves walk-behind mower traction. The smooth-turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass.
- Dependable Power: Professional Series™ OHV 875 lawn mower engines combine professional-grade power and performance with homeowner-friendly ease of use. Strong, quiet and durable, these push mower engines come standard with the ReadyStart® starting system: No priming. No choking. Just pull and go.
- Durable Construction: Rugged solid steel front axle and stamped steel mower deck provide long-lasting performance season after season
- Better Maneuverability: 10" high rear wheels easily glide through tall, thick grass.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Change the grass height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™, OHV
- Torque: 8.75 ft. lb.
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive, Disc Drive
- Ground Speed: Variable, up to 4
- Width: 21 in.
- Blade Type: NINJA® Mulching
- Height-of-Cut: 7 Position, 1.25 in. - 4 in.
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 3 Point Adjustable, Foam Grip
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 10 in.
- Side Discharge: Included
- Mulching: Included
- Residential Use (Machine): 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial Use (Machine): 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 8.75 ft. lb. torque
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™, OHV
- Self-Propelled, Rear Wheel Drive, Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Side