2015 Snapper Rear Engine Rider RE100
After 50 years, the rear engine rider has been reinvented to combine tried and true features with today's latest innovation offering the same dependability you would expect from a lawn mowing icon. Best for all sized lawns, its straight-forward design offers easy-to-to-reach controls, convenient 6-speed shift on-the-go drive system and an ultra compact size for easy storage. Telescopic steering makes tighter turns while increasing comfort and drivability.
- Tight Turning Radius: Steering wheel provides more control and tight turning radius around intricate landscaping.
- User-Friendly Mower Controls: At your fingertip controls and foot pedal operation make the rear engine rider simple to drive.
- Simple To Get On & Off: The improved rear engine rider design makes it easy to get on and off the unit.
- HI VAC Mower Deck: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC mower deck efficiently cuts grass and sucks up clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC's cut is its unique mower blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- Mow More. Stop Less: Large 2 gallon fuel tank holds more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 1000 Series™ OHV Engine
- Gross HP: 10
- Cylinders: 1
- Starter: Key Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 gal.
- Battery (cca): 35
- Forward Speed: 1 - 4.5
- Reverse Speed: 0 - 1.9
- Differential: 6-Speed, Disc Drive Transmission
- Frame: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Welded Steel, Pivoting
- Front Tires (inches): 11
- Rear Tires (inches): 16
- Seat: 9 in. Low-Back, Adjustable
- Cutting Width: 28 in.
- Deck Type: HI VAC
- Number of Blades: 1
- Height of Cut Range: 1.5 in. to 4.0 in.
- Height of Cut Positions: 6
- Blade Engagement: Manual Lever
- Deck Thickness: 13-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindles: Steel
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Assembled Length: 66 in.
- Assembled Width: 32 in.
- Assembled Height: 43 in.
- Residential Use: 3 Year Warranty
- Commercial Use: 90 Day Warranty
- Dump Cart: Multi-functional riding mower attachment, 10-cu ft. cart takes the heavy-lifting out of yard work.
- Twin Catcher: Use these removable mower bags to gather up to 6.5-bushels of grass clippings.
- Single Catcher: Collects grass clippings and debris in one removable, easy-to-empty lawn bag.
- Rear Engine Rider Cover: Great for storing your rear engine rider, the tractor cover protects and keeps your mower clean until next season.
- Headlight Kit: Need light? Pick up an easy-to-install LED headlight kit for zero turns.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 10 hp
- Engine Type
- 1000 Series™ OHV Engine
- 6-Speed, Disc Drive Transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in.; Rear: 16 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 28 in.
- Discharge Type
- Optional: Bag