2015 Snapper SRT9516 Standard Rotation Rear Tine Tiller
Heavy-duty tilling through sod and tough, untilled soil is easy with the Snapper Standard Rotation Rear Tine Tiller. Equipped with a high-performance Brigg & Stratton engine, it has the right amount of power to get through any soil condition. The convenient adjustable drag stake allows you to work at a consistent depth and standard rotating tines evenly progress forward through large gardens.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Engine: Durable Briggs & Stratton 950 Series engine is lightweight for high-performance tilling and features a commercial-grade air management system for less debris intake and longer engine life.
- Dual Tilling Controls: Convenient dual tilling controls allow you to continue tilling while you walk on either side of the tiller.
- Durable Brass Gear Drive Transmission: Longer transmission life starts with a solid brass gear drive transmission.
- Reliable Tines: Forged steel tines withstand all types of rear tine tilling conditions season after season.
- Smooth Operation: Low center of gravity and heavy-duty cast iron transmission for smooth rear tine tiller operation.
- Standard Forward Rotating Tine Design: Plow through sod and untilled soil with significant power and control. With a standard forward rotating tine design, the tiller tines rotate forward with the wheels driving forward.
- Comfort Grip: 3-position adjustable handle with comfort grip plow-style controls.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton™
- Gross Torque: 9.5 ft. lb. Gross Torque
- Displacement (cc): 208
- Weight (lbs.): 176
- Handles: Plow With Comfort Grips
- Transmission Type: Brass Gear Drive Transmission
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tilling Depth: 10 in.
- Fuel Tank: 3.2 qt.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton™
- 9.5 ft. lb. Gross Torque
- 208 cc
- Brass Gear Drive Transmission
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3.2 qt.
- 176 lb.