2015 Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT Garden Tiller - FREE SHIPPING
Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller
It might be lightweight and smaller in size, but the Bronco CRT rear-tine garden tiller is powerful. Designed to be small enough to fit easily between garden rows, the Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT garden tiller has the power and durability to handle your tough garden jobs. And Bronco's counter-rotating design and smaller size make this garden tiller easy to use.
- Cast-Iron Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Counter-rotating tines for easy use and greater control
- 1 forward speed
- 14" tilling width
- 10" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6"
- 11" ag tires for greater maneuverability
- 208cc* Troy-Bilt engine
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online owner's manual for exclusions
- Engine: Troy-Bilt OHV
- Displacement: 208cc
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tine Direction: Counter-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward
- Tilling Width: 14 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6 in.
- Tines: 10 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 20oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Front bumper & front weights available
- Wheels: 11 in. x 4 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Adjustable Padded Loop
- Grips: Foam Grip
- Shipping Dimensions: 48 in.(L) x 22.65 in.(W) x 26 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 170 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer 's warranty - refer to online operator 's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer 's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Troy-Bilt OHV
- Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tilling Width
- 14 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 170 lb.