2015 Troy-Bilt Horse Garden Tiller - FREE SHIPPING
Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller
To bring those ideas in your head to life, you need a tiller that works like this Horse. The Horse garden tiller can do all your heavy duty garden chores, including groundbreaking in new beds or premium soil preparation in existing ones.
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- 4 forward, 1 neutral and 2 reverse speeds
- 20" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Standard power take-off (PTO)
- 16" ag tires
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- Accepts a wide variety of optional attachments
- 305cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series
- Displacement: 305cc
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Forward-rotating
- Speeds: 4 Forward / 1 Neutral / 2 Reverse
- Tilling Width: 20 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7 in.
- Tines: 12 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 26oz SAE30 (included)
- PTO: Tine Clutch / Disengager
- Wheels: 16 in. x 4 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Plow / Swing
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Shipping Dimensions: 56 in.(L) x 22.38 in.(W) x 27.75 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 361 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer 's warranty - refer to online operator 's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer 's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 20 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 12 in.
- 361 lb.