2015 Troy-Bilt Pro-Line CRT Garden Tiller - FREE SHIPPING
Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller
Troy-Bilt's most powerful counter-rotating garden tiller. The Pro-Line CRT features a premium Honda engine and counter-rotating design to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily. Small enough to fit easily between garden rows and with Just One Hand® operation, the Pro-Line CRT rototiller is also easy to use.
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Counter-rotating tines for easy use and greater control
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 10" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6"
- Factory-installed protective bumper included
- 13" ag tires for greater maneuverability
- 160cc* Honda GC engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Engine: Honda GC Series
- Displacement: 160cc
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Counter-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6 in.
- Tines: 10 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 16oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Factory-installed protective front bumper (included)
- Wheels: 13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Loop and Bail
- Shipping Dimensions: 49.88 in.(L) x 22.6 in.(W) x 28.5 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 171 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer 's warranty - refer to online operator 's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer 's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Honda GC Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 171 lb.