2015 Troy-Bilt Pro-Line FRT Garden Tiller - FREE SHIPPING
Forward-Rotating Mid-Size Rear-Tine Rototiller
Troy-Bilt's Pro-Line FRT rear-tine rototiller works like a pro because it's designed for your large scale or commercial groundbreaking applications. A professional strength, mid-size tiller, the Pro-Line FRT offers unmatched durability and performance in gardens up to 1,500 square feet.
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Factory-installed protective front bumper included
- 13" ag tires
- Optional Attachments: Hiller/Furrower; Row Marker
- 160cc* Honda OHV GX engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for more information
- Engine: Honda OHV GX Series
- Displacement: 160cc
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Forward-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7 in.
- Tines: 12 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 16oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Factory-installed protective front bumper (included)
- Wheels: 5 in. x 13 in. Ag
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Plow
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 56.75 in.(L) x 23 in.(W) x 28.25 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 200lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer 's warranty - refer to online operator 's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer 's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Honda OHV GX Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 12 in.
- 200 lb.