2016 BOB-CAT® CRZ 61" Kawasaki® FR 691V FREE SHIPPING
MacMillan Outdoor Power Equipment
CRZ 61" Kawasaki® FR 691V FREE SHIPPING
Commercial Quality Starting at $3,999
The BOB-CAT® CRZ™ offers higher quality commercial-grade features and components than other brands in the same price range.
- Designed for the homeowner, the BOB-CAT® CRZ™ residential zero-turn mowers provide legendary BOB-CAT® durability, cut quality and ease of ownership with the performance you want for your own property. From the reliable Kawasaki® FR engines to our all-new TufDeck™ 10 gauge fabricated, welded and reinforced steel decks with patented Double-Wave Baffle System, the CRZ may just be the very last mower you will ever need to buy.
- Comfort & Control: Designed with your comfort in mind, the new BOB-CAT® CRZ™ features an adjustable high-back seat for improved comfort as you ride. Adjustable drive levers ensure a comfortable fit for all family members and ergonomically designed controls provide maximum comfort while you mow. Cutting height is easily controlled through the Quick-Lift Foot pedal allowing for cutting ranges from 1.5 to 4.875 inches in quarter-inch increments.
- A Quality Cut Every Time with TufDeck™: The rugged fabricated Deck design of the new BOB-CAT® TufDeck™ Professional-Grade Mower with patented Double-Wave Baffle System makes grass stand up and take what's coming to it from blades that spin up to 18,000 fpm. The extra-wide polymer impact resistant discharge chute shrugs off dings while fanning clippings fine - eliminating clumps for a crisp clean cut. Choice of 48-, 52- or 61-inch decks.
- Reduced Maintenance: The CRZ’s open frame design provides easy access to the engine, filters, belts, battery and more – taking the hassle out of routine maintenance. And, because all BOB-CAT® mowers share a common design, parts are readily available and affordable too.
- Peak Productivity: The new BOB-CAT® CRZ is powered by reliable Kawasaki® FR engines and feature 20" drive wheels to produce a ground speed of up to 7 mph. Coupled with a large 6 gallon fuel capacity fuel tank, you have more than enough power and run time to tackle the largest properties.
- Model: 942602
- Description: CRZ 61" Kawasaki® FR 691V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FR691V
- Displacement: 726 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- Deck Size: 61" SD
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,809 fpm @ 3550 engine RPM
- Blades: 3—21" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: TufDeck™ 10 gauge fabricated, welded and reinforced steel. Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Leading Edges: Adjustable 2 positions
- Deck Skirts: 7-gauge skirts
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Adjustable anti-scalp rollers
- Spindle Type: Top mounted 5" diameter — 4 bolt maintenance-free with 1" shaft and split steel pulleys
- Bearings: Double-sealed, precision ground ball bearings
- Cutting Height: 1.5 inches - 4.875 inches in .25 inch increments
- Discharge: Oversize molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal
- Deck Lift Type: Quick-lift-foot pedal
- Deck Drive: 105 ft. lb. Warner electric clutch — Single drive belt - for 48” and 52” decks
- 125 ft. lb. Warner electric clutch — Single drive belt - for 61” decks
- Ground Speed: 7 mph
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 hydrostatic drive transaxles
- Pump Size: 10 cc
- Front Tires: 13 x 5.00-5 pneumatic
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10.0 – 10
- Brake: Internal integrated parking brake
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Gallons
- Hour Meter Digital: — Digital — Standard
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 795 lbs
- Machine Length: 79"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 45"
- High back bucket with two comfort springs
- Adjustment: Seat slide lever
- Operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Adjustable high-back seat with spring support.
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control.
- Seat Suspension Insert
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- GC Poly Dump
- ECO Plate
- Adjustable Arm Rest
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 726 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 hydrostatic drive transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.00-5; Rear: 20 x 10.0 – 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag